Frequently Asked Questions
- What data is available?
- ImportInfo collects ocean freight shipping manifests for all U.S. imports. Our data goes back to March 1st, 2019, and it is updated daily.
- Where do you obtain your data?
- All data currently on our website is obtained from U.S. Customs and Border Protection through public information requests.
- Can I download the data?
- Yes. All search results can be downloaded as a CSV. The number of records downloaded at once is dependent on your subscription level.
- What are the terms of subscribing?
- All accounts come with a 3 day free trial. At the end of the trial, active accounts will be billed monthly until cancelled. You can cancel / re-activate your account at any time within the dashboard.
Send us a message
Register Now for Comprehensive Access
Subscribe now for unlimited access to all manifests, vessels, shippers, consignees, and more.